Various Artists - Holi Ke Rang Saregama Ke Sang | 2008 | M4A-256KBPS-VBR-ACD-Rip
Album : Holi Ke Rang Saregama Ke Sang
Release Year : 2008
Music : Various Artists
Genre : Bollywood
Label : Saregama
Release Year : 2008
Music : Various Artists
Genre : Bollywood
Label : Saregama
TRACKLIST
--------------------------------
Format : M4A (AAC LC)
Bitrate : 256KBPS VBR
Sample Rate : 44.1 KHz
Channels : 2 (Stereo) | 16 Bit
Source : CD [Lossless]
Note : Covers & Tracklist may differ from Preview as Source is different!
Credit : Raghu-DaDa
---------------------------------
Do Not Copy Anywhere!


Happy Holi to all..!
ReplyDeleteHappy holi boss
ReplyDeleteHappy Holi!
ReplyDeleteHi Admin, I am a big fan of your website. Thank you very much for all the high quality songs you have uploaded. I would like to bring to your notice that links of a few albums that you uploaded in July 2019 are not working. I'm getting a 404 error. I was especially looking to download 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' and 'Kuch Luch Hota Hai - 500kbps. Please resolve the issue. Thanks a ton!
Bro please upload atif aslam
ReplyDeletePehli dafa single itune song upload plsss
Please add KOHRA 1994 movie songs...... please add album AAPKI YAADEIN vol 1 and 2
ReplyDeletePlease add kasak 1990
ReplyDeletePlease add shiv shakti 1989 ( music directors - aanand millind
ReplyDelete